Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Looking for the Rainbow

So a lot has been going on in a very short amount of time. The divorce was final on the 10th of Jan. Peter came into town, and took Dakota home with him for the month of January. I was not sure how I was supposed to feel, it was a bitter-sweet moment.

A lot of you know that I have been trying to get back on active duty, and was pretty sure I was going to get a recruiting job in Salt Lake city. Well it looks like that is not going to happen. At least not any time soon. I was really upset about this not going through. But after reading something last sunday in church, it gave me new perseptive on things that happen in life. In Moroni 7:26 it says " Whatsoever thing ye shall as the Father in my name which is good, in faith believing that ye shall receieve, behold it shall be done unto you" now here is her take (and mine) on that scripture. Anything you ask the Father in the name of Jesus Chris will be done.. but not just ANYTHING... anything that is good.. and NOT JUST GOOD... but GOOD FOR ME! That is so amazing to me. Heavnly father does know me. He knows what is good for me. So even though the things I may be praying for are good and righteous, they are not part of God's eternal plan for me. WOW.. that is amazing stuff. I love it. I love finding simple truths.

So here I will stay in Colorado. Working, and living. I am excited to stay. There are lots of fun things ahead... I am happy and content with course I am on. There is a reason I am here... and it will be a grand adventure to find out why.

No comments:

Post a Comment